BECOME A MEMBER SCHOOL
Membership is $250 per year and includes:
- Opportunity to meet and collaborate with Admissions Directors throughout the greater Houston area.
- Three annual membership meetings.
- Presence on the HAIS Web site with access to Members Only section to post calendar dates
- Participation in the annual Summer Workshop (separate fee) featuring a national and local speakers on admission and marketing topics.
- Marketing benefits include HAIS advertisements in print and on radio promoting our events and Website.
Requirements for Membership:
- Membership is open to secondary and elementary schools serving students through at least 5th grade. Schools must be accredited by nationally recognized organizations.
- Member schools are required to pay annual dues, attend biannual meetings, and adhere to the Common Reply Date as approved by the Board. The 2022 Common Reply Date is March 31.
- Each Member School will be represented by the school’s Admission Director.
To begin the process, please complete the form below. Applications for membership are reviewed once per month.