Average student enrollment: 300
- Maximum class size: 10
- Highly skilled teachers who are trained to focus on the academic, physical, emotional and social growth of each student
- Utilize evidence-based methods and materials to match the child’s learning style
- On-site certified Speech and Language Pathologists
- KCC Club - Kindness, Compassion & Courage Club
- Mustang Choir (4th-6th)
- Spring track (6th)
- Athletics: cross country, flag football, volleyball, basketball, soccer, golf, track, tennis and swimming
- Drama Department
- Student Council
- Reading/Writing/Math program led by Briarwood teachers
- Open to the general public
- For incoming 2nd - 6th graders
Texas Tech, Lone Star College, Marion Military Institute, Stephen F. Austin University, Trinity University, University of Arizona, University of the Ozarks, Brigham Young University, Lamar University, Texas State Technical College, University of Houston, University of the Incarnate Word, Landmark College, Lynn University, Loyola University New Orleans, St. Edwards University, Southwestern University, University of Puget Sound, Bates College, Schreiner University, etc.
TOUR - Register online for one of our group tours.
APPLY – Submit an online admissions application.
We envision a world where all children can enjoy the benefits of an education in an environment that meets their unique and collective needs and capitalizes on their strengths. Every student can learn, and every student has the right to be taught in the way he or she learns best.
7:55am to 3:00pm (students dismissed at 12pm on Wednesdays)